Langsung ke konten utama

CHEESE IN CHICKEN POP RECIPE

assalamuallaikum warrahmatullahi wabarakaatuuh

good evening, readers!

it's like my first time ever to write in English instead of Indonesian as I do usual. so, I hope you could understand my bad-English writing here. I'm just wanna try at least once a year😂

so lately, it has been raining quite heavily at some places in Indonesia. so I think, there should be something suitable to enjoy the weather with a cup of a hot tea and a snack as well. and today, I'm gonna tell you all, a pretty light and simple savory snack. I'm sure this snack can be enjoyed by anyone. I call it Cheese in Chicken Pop. actually, you can easily found this kind of snack like anywhere. but, in case you wanna try by yourself at home, you'd better see the ingredients and how to make it below! check it out👇👇👇



ingredients :

  • 500 gr chicken breast (make sure it is thick)
  • 4-5 tablespoon lemon/lime juice (it's optional, but quite nice if you put it in😍)
  • a pinch of pepper (you can put more than a pinch. the more you put it into, the more spicy it'll be)
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 300 gr Multi Purpose Seasoned-Flour (i don't know if this thing exist in your country because here in Indonesia, people love to eat deep-fried savory food. but if it actually doesn't, you can just have mixed flour, salt, pepper, and garlic powder(optional))
  • 175 gr cheese (you can choose any kind of cheese you like. mozzarella is quite expensive here😂 so we decided to use cheddar which is 3-4 times cheaper)
  • palm oil for deep-frying the chicken pop

how to make :

  1. dice the chicken breast into 2x2x2 cm sized. mix with lemon/lime juice, salt, and pepper. let stand for approximately 5-10 minutes;
  2. while waiting for the spices marinate to the pieces of chicken breast, dice cheese, make sure the size of cheese is smaller that the chicken-breast cut;
  3. cut to make a hole in chicken-breast pieces, put cheese into the hole;
  4. split multi purpose seasoned-flour into wet coating and dry coating;
  5. dip the chicken-breast pieces into wet coating. after it is felt quite evenly spread, put it in dry coating. make sure the dry coating sticks perfectly to the chicken-breast pieces' surface;
  6. heat the palm oil in the pan. after it feels hot enough, reduce the flame (heat); 
  7. deep-fry coated chicken pieces into hot oil. turn up the heat. deep-fry it until the chicken pieces turn into golden-brown which means perfectly cooked;
  8. lift and drain the chicken pop; and
  9. cheese in chicken pop ready to be served!

if you try it at home, I'll be so glad if you tagged or mention me on social media (instagram or twitter). GOODLUCK✨✨✨

wassalamuallaikum warrahmatullahi wabarakaatuuh

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

INGIN KU MULAI LAGI!

assalamu'allaikum warrahmatullahi wabarakaatuuh nampaknya ini adalah posting -an pertamaku di tahun 2023. dan aku sangat yakin 100% bahwa tidak akan ada lagi yang membaca selain aku sendiri. tapi ga masalah, karena peruntukkan blog ini bisa saja beralih menjadi buku diary online untukku pribadi. sudah jarak lebih dari satu tahun banget dari postingan terakhir di tahun 2022. menandakan bahwa aku sudah kurang banget peduli dengan blog ini, kurang semangat dalam menulis, dan juga terlalu sibuk. padahal, ya, kalo dirasa-rasa, bisa aja, sih, aku membagi waktu sambil nulis, baca, dan isi kegiatan lain yang lebih bermanfaat daripada scrolling hape terus. sekarang, tuh, rasanya sangat sulit membangun semangat untuk memulai sesuatu dan konsisten terhadapnya. misalnya di case aku adalah kesulitan mengubah pola gaya hidup yang cenderung kurang produktif. diet pengen diet tapi magernya luar biasa. sampai akhirnya, detik ini, aku putuskan untuk sekali lagi dari sekian kalinya juga udah untuk

MA STORY : CONFESSION

assalamuallaikum warrahmatullahi wabarakaatuuh Today, March 26, 2019, I'm going to confess about my feeling to someone who has been, even always filling this heart for a long time. I don't care anymore. I've been hiding it for a long time. I'm very tired of that. I don't even care about my self-respect anymore so that everything can be revealed. I don't care about his feelings, at least he knows mine. I like him- His eyes, how he smiled, and how cute he was. I don't know, if he truly liked me before, so I have feelings to him. I can't be sure, we were both on 5th grade of Elementary School then, who just 11th  years old. we're both just a child. Through his friend, he said he likes me and wanna be my boyfriend. I surprised then, never imagined about having a boyfriend in such as a young age. Instead of rejected him and hurt his feeling, I just said that he had to increase his body height 5 cm higher than before in 2 weeks so

NEW YEAR, (PERHAPS) NEW ME.

 assalamuallaikum warrahmatullahi wabarakaatuuh. akhirnya setelah vakum dari dunia per- blog -an, sekarang bisa kembali lagi disini. lama banget, lebih dari satu tahun. banyak hal yang sudah dilalui selama satu tahun ini. banyak suka dan duka yang dirasakan sepanjang tahun 2021. mungkin bisa dikatagorikan sebagai tahun yang tidak akan terlupakan sepanjang hidupku. seperti yang sudah disampaikan melalui judul postingan ini, new year, new me, perhaps 😅 tahun-tahun lalunya, terlalu banyak resolusi yang pada kenyataannya lebih banyak ga tercapainya, daripada yang tercapainya. bukan berarti aku pesimis, cuman, ya, terlalu sangat bercermin dengan pengalaman sebelumnya. tapi serius. tahun ini rasanya pengen banget ngelakuin banyak perubahan untuk diri ini. terutama pengen banget punya me time yang beneran dipake buat baca buku. terus, untuk bisa beneran nurinin banyak berat badan, karena, ya, capek juga ini kaki bawa beban badan berat banget😂 selain itu, pengen banget buka usaha sendiri. b